en - [sympa-users] Minor display bug

  • From: "Ward, Michael" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Minor display bug
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:48:30 +1200

Hi

Sympa 5.2.1

Before I submit a bug report, just wondering if someone could confirm that when searching for a subscriber in the ‘Manage Subscribers’ section, the ‘Invert Selection’ and ‘Delete Addresses’ buttons don’t appear? Just noticed this when deleting a few members from a large mailing list. Had to click through the full list until I found them before I could remove them, as the delete button wasn’t showing when I did a search for them.

Or this could just be something funky with my installation, aren’t using the standard templates…

Regards,
Michael Ward
Systems Engineer

Information Technology Services
Massey University
Private Bag 11222           Email: address@concealed
Palmerston North            Phone: +64 6 350-5799 ext 2895
New Zealand