en - [sympa-users] problem authentication with certificates

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problem authentication with certificates
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:31:17 +0200

Hello,
I am not able to do an authentication with certificates.
I installed certificate on the sympa server, and also the CA certificate.
I have a personal certificate released by the same CA.

in the ssl configuration I put

ScriptAlias /sympa /usr/local/sympa/cgi-bin/wwsympa-wrapper

<Location /sympa>
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
SetHandler fastcgi-script
</Location>

The browser asks me the password when I connect thru https
but then the normal login page is displayed and I Am not authenticated.

from the log files I have seen nothing of strange...
anyone has some hints ?

thanks a lot

Riccardo