en - [sympa-users] hiding headers without hiding the 'from' header tag

  • From: "dan1" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] hiding headers without hiding the 'from' header tag
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:23:31 +0200

Hello.

I am trying to setup a list which would be moderated by two (or several) editors.
I would like them to be able to send to the same list, but hiding the extra header tags. I have seen that this can be done with the 'anonymous_sender' tag, and it works.
However, doing this I have to enter the anonymous sender that will be replaced. If I do this, then the 'from' tag will be replaced by this anonymous sender and this will make the subscribers to answer to this address instead of the real editor who sent it.
I would like the subscribers to answer directly the list editor that has sent the e-mail, and not the other one.

This allows us to have a list of translators, and two people are able to communicate with them all, which are the editors, but on different subjects, and also the discussion will be held only by the editor who has sent the request and not the other.

Is this something feasable ? I have tried to put just the 'anonymous_sender' tag with no e-mail address, but it doesn't work.

Thanks for any help.
Daniel

  • [sympa-users] hiding headers without hiding the 'from' header tag, dan1, 09/05/2006