en - Re: [sympa-users] Including other lists

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Rodrigo Filgueira <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Including other lists
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:28:35 +0200

Each list can mix subscribed members and included members. To include members, you should define your data sources that can be an LDAP query, an SQL query, a flat file or another list. To manage data sources : Admin > Edit List Config > Data sources

Check that your list "user_data_source" is "include2" first, otherwise you Sympa won't let you mix included and subscribed members.

Rodrigo Filgueira wrote:
A and B are lists created some time ago.
B might include subscriptors allready in A.

Questions:

Is there any way to include list A in list B?
I want each message sent to list B to be received by suscribers in A too.

Is user XX is suscribed in both lists, I want him to receive the message only once.

how can this be done?