en - [sympa-users] Customisation of message per user

  • From: Jobst Schmalenbach <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Customisation of message per user
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:55:45 +1000

hi.

I have read the FAQ and searched the archives and
there are some pointer to my questions, but it
does not look like this works.

I run a number of servers and mailing lists using
sympa and one great feature would be to customize
a message per user, ie have a url in the message body
that opens a window with instructions based on the
users id/email, or have an unsubscribe option that
opens a window with the user typed in.

Is this possible?

jobst

--
Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software !

__, Jobst Schmalenbach, Technical Director
_ _.--'-n_/ Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
-(_)------(_)= +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia