en - [sympa-users] problem with moderated mail (editorkey)

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problem with moderated mail (editorkey)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:07:24 +0200

I had setup a mail-list that require moderation (editorkey secnerio) for
non-subscribers. When a non-subscriber sent an email to the list, moderator
will get the message then moderator will send an email to
"listmaster@somedomain" with subject "DISTRIBUTE somelist somehash". However,
instead of distributing the email from non-subscriber, the moderator's email
goes directly to listmaster (configure in /etc/sympa.conf"). And
/home/sympa/spool/moderation still has that email.

My /etc/aliases already has:
listmaster: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue listmaster@somedomain"

My sympa version is 5.2.1 upgraded frmo 5.2b then 5.2.

If a mailing list doesn't require moderation, everything seems fine.

Any one got the clue?