en - Re: [sympa-users] Sources for subscribers who are not subscribed!

  • From: Annie Simeau <address@concealed>
  • To: Nick Holden <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sources for subscribers who are not subscribed!
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:00:23 +0200

Nick Holden a écrit :
Hi,

Since upgrading my sympa, and moving it to a new server (probably not a
good combination of events) I have problems with some of my lists.

Now using Sympa 5.1,  on some lists, some of the subscribers cannot be
unsubscribed - on listing the subscribed addresses, under 'sources' they
have no entry at all. Others have the word 'subscribed', and a check box
to allow them to be deleted from the list.

It appears as though these other addresses have been added to the list
in some other way, but I do not use any include methods, only direct
subscription to each list.
Can I update the sympa database table to set the subscribed_subscriber
field to 1 - if I do, will that allow the addresses to all be handled
normally? And will it cause any other problem?

I solved the problem by a MySQL  modification (Is your database MySQL ?)
UPDATE `subscriber_table` SET `subscribed_subscriber` = '1'  WHERE `subscribed_subscriber` IS NULL;

At this time  it's working fine

Thanks,

Nick

--

Annie SIMEAU-ADENIS

Service Commun Informatique
Tel : 04 72 76 61 56  -  e-mail : address@concealed

Institut national de recherche pédagogique
19, allée de Fontenay - BP 17424 - 69347 LYON cedex 07
Standard : 04 72 76 61 00 - Télécopie : 04 72 76 61 10