en - [sympa-users] Automating creation of lists

  • From: Barry Flanagan <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Automating creation of lists
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:19:05 +0100

Hi,

I need to automate the creation of a large amount of lists from basic
templates. This is for a schools project, where each school would have a
mailing list for Staff, and for Students by default. When the school is
created I need to remotely create this list in Sympa.

The lists will all be the same with all authentication and subscriber
info coming from LDAP. The only difference will be the name of the list,
the username of the list owner, and the LDAP filter for the list.

Anyone have any suggestions on the best way of achieving this? SOAP does
not appear to handle list creation as of yet.

Thanks

--

-Barry Flanagan