en - Re: [sympa-users] Migration from Listserv to sympa?

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Patrick von der Hagen <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Migration from Listserv to sympa?
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:53:02 +0200

Hi Patrick,

Such a tool can only be provided by those who migrate from Listserv to Sympa ; we can't provide it ourselves.

If you could provide the seed for such a tool, others could contribute from time to time...

Patrick von der Hagen wrote:

due to security-issues, management let it be known that it would really
really be appreciated, if migration from Listserv to sympa could be done
quickly.

However, I'm badly fighting with the subscriber data and flags like "mail",
"nomail", etc. Sympa-contrib doesn't have anything
Listserv-related, but perhaps someone here has done this migration before and
can provide some hints?