en - Re: [sympa-users] Can I set individual users on "moderated"

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Andreas at WRI - List email <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Can I set individual users on "moderated"
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:17:31 +0200

Andreas at WRI - List email wrote:

Dear all,
I have a user on a private discussion list who sometimes/often posts
messages which are slightly "off topic". The list is unmoderated, but
subscription has to be approved.

I know that in mailman it is possible to set a certain user on
"moderated", if someone causes problems. Can this be done somehow in
sympa (sympa-5.2b)? I don't want to moderate the entire list, as this
would be too much work.

Thanks for help,
Andreas

This is in the TODO list. The way to do this with the current version is to create a hidden list and to modify the scenario used for sending authorization with a new condition to reject , request authentication or forward to editor message coming from subscribers of this list. Then add email originating unwanted traffic to this list. We will do it in a better way.

Serge Aumont