en - [sympa-users] Using a list for listmaster mail

  • From: Jeff Abbott <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Using a list for listmaster mail
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:41:41 -0400

Folks,

Is it possible to create and use a list for listmaster/sympa-request mail? What I'd like to be able to do is customize the Reply-To: for messages sent to address@concealed to automatically Cc: the list on the reply, so that the different listmasters that we have can keep track of what we're all doing and replying to. It'd also be helpful to have archives of list traffic for auditing and issue tracking purposes. Is it as simple as creating a listmaster mailing list in Sympa and setting up the aliases correctly, or are there other issues which would prevent this from working?

Thanks,
Jeff