en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 5.1.2 didn't sent mail out

  • From: "redmond m." <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa 5.1.2 didn't sent mail out
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:42:58 -0600

-make sure your sendmail.cf or main.cf is configured correctly,check for something like 'relay host'

-examine your apache error logs, sympa.log's, and system logs - i found the problem by reviewing my logs.  in my case, sympa did not have permissions to write to a directory and terminated before mail could be sent.