en - Re: [sympa-users] sun messaging server and sympa

  • From: Hargitai Gábor <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sun messaging server and sympa
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:43:24 +0100

2005. december 22. 17.24 dátummal address@concealed ezt írta:
> Hasn't someone describe the process of integrating sympa to use sun
> messaging server?

It depends on it, what you mean with integration? I tried to authenticate
from
Sun LDAP, and the test worked, but I don't use it in our real server yet.

And the mails to our lists go thru our Sun server, so for every list we have
to create forwarding aliases, so I run a script for every new list manually
(currently it needs authentication, thats why I have to do so, it could be
automatic), I can send it to you, if you want.

--
Üdv
Gábor