en - Re: [sympa-users] Problem with digest

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: Scott Hayes <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Problem with digest
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:57:28 +0100

The task-manager is not (yet) responsible for sending the digest, so this log entry is not related to your problem.

You probably have to dig deeper in your log files then.
Do you have any subscribers of this list with the 'digest' reception mode ?

As far as I can remember we were never reported this kind of problem....

Scott Hayes a écrit :

I have a list that is set up as a once a week digest. It builds the digest
file in ../spool/digest/list-name

It does not send out the digest. It generates the following error message
in the log file:

Nov 30 13:16:16 lists.wm.edu task_manager[17302]: Warning: entry with
empty email address in list

  • Re: [sympa-users] Problem with digest, Olivier Salaün, 12/01/2005