en - [sympa-users] question about XML creation list

  • From: Daniel Cortes <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] question about XML creation list
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:04:26 +0200

Hi everybody, I've a question and perhaps you can reply me.
I'm trying to create a list, but this list it isn't configurated in a family list (because I can't do this).
Now I want try to use --create_list method with a XML like this.

My question is how I do to have params in the editor include and owner include ( i think that I've to options, but don't know if this is correct).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<list>
<listname>prueba-news</listname>
<subject>Borrame</subject>
<status>open</status>
<owner_include>
<source>admin</source>
<params> *
<host>a</host> *
<user>b</user> * Like this
<pwd>c</pwd> * or
<name>d</<name> *
<grup>e</grup> *
</params> *
</owner_include>
<editor_include>
<source>moderador</source>
<source_parameters> 1 2 3 4 5</source_params> * Like this
</editor_include>
<ttl>1800</ttl>
</list>

thks for all

PD: If someone want to know why I can't do like a family it's because
daniol soft/sympa> ./bin/sympa.pl -d --instantiate_family LIST --robot domain.daniel ./XML/8.xml

give me this:
Family::new(list,daniol.fib.upc.edu) : the family directory does not exist
The family LIST does not exist, impossible instantiation

and I have de directory created with the 2 mandatory files

  • [sympa-users] question about XML creation list, Daniel Cortes, 09/30/2005