en - [sympa-users] Header problem

  • From: Gabe Helou <address@concealed>
  • To: SYMPA Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Header problem
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:42:10 -0400

I mailing list I recently set up under SYMPA 5.0 is displaying the
following headers in digestplain:

Some subscribers at Yahoo, AOL, and SBCglobal are having problems
displaying the digests so I can't help suspect that the absence of
a character set or message encoding may be part of that problem.

Where are the charset and encoding values supposed to be set? I
looked around the documentation for a bit, but didn't spot anything.

--
--- -- - - - - - - - - <address@concealed>
"To go against the dominant thinking of your friends,

  • [sympa-users] Header problem, Gabe Helou, 06/03/2005