en - [sympa-users] virtual robot doesn't send passwd

  • From: address@concealed (Rob Ristroph)
  • From: address@concealed (Robert G. Ristroph)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] virtual robot doesn't send passwd
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:57:33 -0500

Hi,

I just made a new installation from the latest of what is in
CVS.

Everything worked OK for the main robot, but when I created a
virtual robot, and I went to login as it's listmaster, I did
the send password to get the first password for that account,
and I never got the email.

The message in the log said exactly what it said for the main
robot which worked:

Apr 25 00:40:57 internal sympa[29166]: Processing web message for
address@concealed
Apr 25 00:40:57 internal sympa[29166]: Message for address@concealed sent

I tried several different email addresses, and made sure those
email addresses could be emailed from the command line using
"mail" from the computer sympa is on.

Is this a known problem in sympa 5.0 ? I did not see it when
I searched on the bugs page. Since the log is not helpful,
what else can I do to figure this problem out ?

Thanks in advance,

--Rob