en - [sympa-users] Moderation problems - kind of urgent

  • From: Rodrigo Filgueira <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Anaclara Matosas <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Moderation problems - kind of urgent
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:40:54 -0300

Hi, I've defined a list as moderated (old style).
Sympa informs user that his mail is being moderated, and sends a the to be moderated mail ass an attachment to the moderators.
The problem is:

- I cannot see the mail to be moderated in the wwsympa interface (reports no mail to be moderated)
- The message sent to the moderator does not provide links or any information on how to distribute or reject the message.

please help!
thank you

Rodrigo Filgueira Prates
IT@CINTERFOR/OIT