en - Re: [sympa-users] include last_message

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Yavuz SERT <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] include last_message
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:29:00 +0100

Yavuz SERT wrote:

I have 2 questions

1. I can use [%include last_message %] to print the last message of the list. (to anywhere)

Is it possible to print subjects and senders of the last ‘n’ messages to info.

You can't because archives metadata are not available in wwsympa.

2. there are invite templates but i couldn’t find invite form on the web. I think it is my fault. Where is the invite form?

It is our fault ; the invite feature is currently available ONLY on the mail interface.
We have a related feature request. We hope code it shortly...
--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités