en - Re: [sympa-users] control dynamic lists.

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] control dynamic lists.
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:48:51 +0100

There is no way to base the create_list scenario on list parameters because the list does not exist at that time.

A trick would be to create a virtual robot for these lists...

address@concealed wrote:

I am setting up a ML for my site. I want to allow create list to all our intranet users, I used regular expression to do this. However, we also have a number of dynamic lists, I plan to extract the email addresses from a sql db. I have set-up the site so all users can create the list themselve. List will be installed automatically as soon they click on the button. The dynamic list configurations are more complicated. We don't allow users to specify the sql query so my question is Is there a way to control list creation for all dynamic list base on scenario so the server will forward dynamic list requests to the listmaster?
--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités