en - [sympa-users] Listmaster Can't Seem To Login

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Listmaster Can't Seem To Login
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 01:18:17 -0600 (CST)

The listmaster for my main domain, can login to wwsympa just fine, at:

http://www.dom1.com/wws

However, on a virtual domain:

http://www.dom2.org/wws

The listmaster, can not log in. Or, rather, it claims to accept the login (gives the annoying "to set password" page), but when doing a couple browser backs, to get to the starting page of the session, and either hitting refresh, or selecting "arts and entertainment" under available lists, which is what you usually have to do to get the listmaster main menu to come up: prefs, your subscriptions, etc., are still not available as links, and trying anything special, has the system asking me to log in again. Additionally, the "create list", and "sympa admin" options, do not show up.

Browser: lynx 2.8.4rel1.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Luke

  • [sympa-users] Listmaster Can't Seem To Login, linux, 01/05/2005