en - AW: AW: [sympa-users] trouble with owner aproval

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: AW: AW: [sympa-users] trouble with owner aproval
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:49:47 +0200

Hallo list,

i think i have found the problem. in our company we use Outlook and
exchange.
If i send a mail with my Outlook and the subject has more than 65 letters,
on
sympa (Solaris 5.8) i get a corrupt mail format. Ich have found the failed
mails all under $SYMPA_HOME/spool/msg/bad folder.

E.g.

i send following mail: