en - Re: [sympa-users] shared web - uploading multiple files?

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] shared web - uploading multiple files?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:28:01 +0200

address@concealed wrote:

Is there any way to upload an entire directory of files to the shared web?
We have a website that was developed on a desktop machine, and would like to
avoid uploading each and every file individually.

Currently this is not possible. We propose to add an automatic "unzip" feature done by wwsympa when uploading files with .zip file name extention. For sure, it will be included in next version. Any suggestion for that topic is welcome in particular if some of you is experienced with security issu related to unzip feature.

This is part of the effort we are doing to change some part of the shared document repository. The first need is to introduce editor validation on new document before they are published. Many users ask for this feature. (We allready run it on our own server).

We keep in mind that Sympa's "shared document" is not a web publication tool and must stay as simple as possible.

Serge