en - Shared Web - commands hidden - lang=English

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Shared Web - commands hidden - lang=English
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:45:21 +0200

Hello,

When selecting "Shared Web" on a list of which I am the listowner and using
"English" as language no commands are shown (upload file, create file, create

Switching to another language (e.g. Dutch = Nederlands) all commands are
however displayed.

Anybody with the same kind of problem? Possible solutions? Pointers to
documentation I possibly have failed to read?

Thanks,

Michel Daulie

  • Shared Web - commands hidden - lang=English, michel . daulie, 07/23/2004