en - Re: [sympa-users] include vs. include 2 problems; task managers gone wild!

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: "Keith A. Marrocco" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] include vs. include 2 problems; task managers gone wild!
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:35:54 +0200

Keith A. Marrocco wrote:

We just upgraded to sympa 4.1.1 and have tried to implement include2 lists, as per the configuration file below. The response from sympa is routinely "List cpsc203300-2004b has no subscriber.", unless I switch it back to include. Debug output is at the bottom of the message.

The list of subscribers is empty untill the task_manager intializes the subscribers cache in the subscriber_table. It may take some time for the task_manager to create and run the 'sync_include' task the first time (10 at most). In future release we'll try to make it faster or make wwsympa run the first sync_include.

Also, our task manager continues to go wild when running, causing all available shared memory to become exhausted in our Oracle database. I have been running with it disabled. Is this a known condition that I can address?

We were never reported this problem. Could you provide detaild log from the task_manager (and oracle maybe).
How many entries does the SQL query is supposed to return ?

[...]

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités