en - [sympa-users] deleting bounced emails

  • From: Thomas Barth <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] deleting bounced emails
  • Date: 20 Jan 2004 11:37:10 +0100

Hi,
I have a bounce related question. I am looking for the option to direct
sympa to delete bounced emails from the bounce-archive every five
minutes or every hour during mailing process. For my issues it's
sufficient that sympa sets a flag to the database (field:
bounce_subscriber) for each bounced subsriber. When the mailing has
finished I will delete all bounced subsribers.

What option and value do I have to add to the config file of the my
list?

Thomas

  • [sympa-users] deleting bounced emails, Thomas Barth, 01/20/2004