en - [sympa-users] crash management - user table?

  • From: Thomas Barth <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] crash management - user table?
  • Date: 16 Jan 2004 17:03:43 +0100

Hi,
I wrote a Perl-script that deletes all subscribers from DB when sympa
had accidently a crash. I get all email-addresses that have already been
selected for broadcasting from the sympa log file. The calls to sendmail
are printed to the logfile since the patch for the smtp-modul. What is
the user-table for? Do I also have to delete the addresses from this
table to prevent sympa sending emails twice?

Thomas

  • [sympa-users] crash management - user table?, Thomas Barth, 01/16/2004