en - I would like to edit messages waiting for moderation

  • From: Laurent Mouchard <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: I would like to edit messages waiting for moderation
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:16:03 +0100 (CET)

Dear sympa-users,

I would like to be able to modify messages waiting for moderation.

I don't want to spent my time and energy asking people to send their email
message again only because there is a typo in the subject.

Do I have to edit the files located in ~sympa/spool/moderation by myself
or is there a more convenient way for doing that.

Best regards,
Laurent Mouchard

  • I would like to edit messages waiting for moderation, Laurent Mouchard, 01/06/2004