en - Re: send.private_or_auth missing?

  • From: Brouard Nicolas <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: send.private_or_auth missing?
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:43:44 +0100

According to my previous message and for a
"send.privateoreditorkeyauthquiet" I tried the following file:

-------------
title.us Private, authentication and moderation for non subscribers but
without confirmation message if accepted
title.fr Privée, authentification puis modération pour les non abonnés
mais sans message si diffusion acceptée

is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
true() smtp -> request_auth,quiet
true() md5,smime -> editorkey,quiet
--------
It works in the sense that a non-subscriber can send a message (smtp) to
the list and will receive a confirmation for authentification before his
message is sent to the moderator.
But I am not able to get something "quiet" i.e the non-subscriber, after
authentification, still receives a message indicating that his/her
message has been sent to a moderator. I want to avoid this useless
message (which generates messages back and forth if the sender's email
is a lie). So I added a quiet option after request_auth but it doesn't
work. Any idea? Or better idea to avoid spams?

Nicolas Brouard