en - Re: [sympa-users] Refuse sending password

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Tomás Herrero <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Refuse sending password
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:50:42 +0100

Tomás Herrero wrote:

Hi all,

Is it possible to disable the option "Send me a password" at the login
screen?

In version 4 currently availible as a test version, authentication is changed in order to make the sympa internal password service optional. If the file auth.conf is related only to SSO services and LDAP authentication, then the button "Send me a password" is desabled. Otherwise, if you want to hidde it you need to edit the related templates.

Serge Aumont

  • Refuse sending password, Tomás Herrero, 11/13/2003
    • Re: [sympa-users] Refuse sending password, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 11/13/2003