en - more than 2 editors, or restrict the posting to some users

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: more than 2 editors, or restrict the posting to some users
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:07:06 +0100

Hi all,

this is Tomás Herrero, from the University Rey Juan Carlos. We are studying
the possibility to change into sympa for our listing management, but we have
found a problem.

In the global lists of the university (everybody, allstudents, allteachers,
etc.), we need that some users could deliver mail, but not the subscribers.
And these people that could send mail are about 20-30.

Is it possible to deny sending mail some subscribers, and let it to others?

Or, is it possible to define a list of editors (like with the include_list
parameter, but with editors)?

Thank you in advance.

Tomás Herrero
Unidad de Comunicaciones
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos

  • more than 2 editors, or restrict the posting to some users, therrero, 10/29/2003