en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderation not working correctly?

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Juan Nin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderation not working correctly?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:45:04 +0200

Hi,

The problem is on the scenario side, here is a fix :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/src/etc/scenari/send.privateandeditorkey.diff?r1=1.9&r2=1.10&f=u

Juan Nin wrote:

I've created a private_working_group leaving the default values, but changing
sending option to privateandeditorkey

According to what I understand, this means that sending is restricted to
subscribers, and that e-mail is moderated to normal subscribers but not to
editors. If I wanted to moderate also the editors I should use
privatekeyandeditorkeyonly

Now, despite the fact that I am using privateandeditorkey, mail sent by
editors is being moderated too!!! :(

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites