en - Re: [sympa-users] "task_manager: No such list" errors?

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] "task_manager: No such list" errors?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:12:47 +0200

Adam Bernstein wrote:

I renamed a list on my system a while ago, and since then I get
frequent errors in my logs complaining about the old name "riders":

Oct 14 14:33:54 amberbug task_manager[90412]: No such list riders

I've deleted or renamed everything related to the list -- subscribers
in the database, bounces, archives -- and it keeps happening. I can't
figure out how to see a list of tasks that task_manager is performing,
which would enable me to trace this error.

It's just a nuisance, but I'd like to have an answer, if only to learn
more about task_manager. Thanks!

Tasks are stored in the sympa spool named task. When renaming a list, it is usefull to check spools. While there no web button to rename a list, "grep -Ri" should be your favorite tool :-)

Serge