en - Re: [sympa-users] Multi-line sql_query in list config file

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: "Keith A. Marrocco" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Multi-line sql_query in list config file
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:15:22 +0200

Hi Keith,

Unfortunately this is not possible with the current config file format, sorry.

Keith A. Marrocco wrote:

I apologize if I have overlooked this in any documentation source.

Is it possible to construct a sql-query using multiple lines instead on all on one line? That is, instead of something like
[...]
I would like to do something more readable (pretty-printish), understandable, and changeable, similar to

sql_query
select distinct
l.ldap_uid || '@neo.tamu.edu' "EMAIL"
from NAMESERV.SIMS_DIRECTORY s,
NAMESERV.LDAP l
where s.student_id = l.ssn and
l.TAMU_FORWARDING_ADDRESS is null and
l.NEO_FORWARDING_ADDRESS is null and
s.semester in (select semester from nameserv.current_semester)

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites