en - Sympa Upgrade?

  • From: CJ Kucera <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Sympa Upgrade?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:41:58 -0500

I've recently taken over administration of a Sympa list serv, and it
seems that the software is incredibly out of date (3.3a-vhost.10), and
I'd like to upgrade it to the most recent version. What kind of
problems am I likely to encounter? Have database changes been made
since then? Will I have to do something to convert all of my
existing lists? Is there any documentation on upgrading Sympa?
The one reference I found was this:
http://www.sympa.org/fom-serve/cache/180.html

Also, the version that's currently installed has "vhost" in the
version name; do I need to worry about that? Is vhost functionality
built in to the current versions?

Thanks much,
CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy | "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow | way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,

  • Sympa Upgrade?, CJ Kucera, 09/15/2003