en - Re: [sympa-users] hidden files in /var/spool/sympa/queue

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] hidden files in /var/spool/sympa/queue
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:44:43 +0200

Quoting Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Messages in the spool have the following form :
> <listname>@<listdomain>.<epoch_date>.<pid>
>
> In your case it looks like the <listname>@<listdomain> is missing. This
> is confirmed by the empty X-Sympa-To header field.
>
> You must have a corrupted alias entry with a the queue program's
> parameter missing. Check your mail aliases file...

Hi Olivier,

first of all thanks your reply. I think I tracked down the source of error. It
was a subtle misconfiguration of exim. The error happened, because I use exim
in
conjunction with amavis and sympa. So this is rather a exim issue and because
of
that I won't post the whole story here. But if anybody experienced similar
problems he can email me directly.

Thanks,
Michael

This mail was sent through TecO-Webmail: http://www.teco.edu