en - Re: [sympa-users] Missing directory or config file

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Missing directory or config file
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:16:43 +0200

Hi Hanke,

Hanke Penning wrote:

I found on some newly created lists the message "missing directory or config
file"
The message has been processed - everything is okay.

I also found a message regarding this problem in the french speaking sympa-list, but my french is not good enough. Perhaps the messages are also outdatet.

We were not reported such problems recently.
Could you set your sympa.pl to log_level 2 to have more detailed logs.

And there is one more question:
When using the list-setting "Public (no BCC)" (because of a little antispam technique) the messages were refused "You are not allowed to post to this list" or something similar.
The szenario seems to be okay. Anyone else with this?

I'm using sympa 3.4.4.1

Sorry I don't understand what is your problem...

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites