en - Re: [sympa-users] OpenBSD, Chroot & Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Robert Guerra <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] OpenBSD, Chroot & Sympa
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:54:48 +0200

Hi Robert,

You should check all the configure options to change Sympa's default locations :
http://www.sympa.org/doc/html/node4.html#SECTION00430000000000000000

Robert Guerra wrote:

I've just installed OpenBSD 3.3 and would like to install the latest version of SYMPA using a chroot enabled apache.

I'd appreciate any tips, suggestions and comments people may have had in trying to install under this platform.

Hopefully with your help I can get things installed and configured ASAP.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites