en - Re: [sympa-users] Pending subscriptions doesn't work

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Pending subscriptions doesn't work
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:58:24 +0200

Hi Jeremy,

Have a look at the code, I guess what might be your problem :
The subscription request deals with an email address not matched by Sympa's following regexp :
/^((\S+|\".*\")\@\S+)/

What does this email address looks like ?

Would this regexp match better ?

address@concealed wrote:

"Pending subscriptions" doesn't work for me. When I look in the HTML code of the
"Pending subscriptions" page, I see this:

<input TYPE=checkbox name="email" value=",">

I am using Sympa 3.3.3. I searched the BTS for this problem but I didn't see
anything. Does anyone know of this problem?

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites