en - Re: [sympa-users] Dump of subscribers

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Dump of subscribers
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:14:47 +0200

Stewart James wrote:

I have had a look through the docs and the archives.

Is there a way for a list owner to get a dump of the subscribers in a
plain text format?

Of course, he can get it by mail sending "rev listname" to the robot. The web interface also include a dump command :
http://my.host/wws/dump/my-list . Access control du this page is the same as review. There is not any link on any web page this URL but if needed just edit the review template to add it. This feature is used by Sympa in order to include a subscriber list powered by some other Sympa server (or any other cgi providing such output), it is called "include_remote_sympa_list".

Serge Aumont

  • Dump of subscribers, Stewart James, 04/30/2003
    • Re: [sympa-users] Dump of subscribers, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 04/30/2003