en - Anyone successfully running Sympa on RedHat 8.0 ?

  • From: Kevin McCann <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Anyone successfully running Sympa on RedHat 8.0 ?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:35:20 -0400

OK folks,

I have tried everything. I really have. I cannot get Sympa installed on a RedHat 8.0 box. I have followed the instructions implicitly. I have installed and uninstalled with various config options set. I have tried to tweak various things here and there. No way, Jose.

My question:

Has *anyone* on this list been able to do a clean install of the latest Sympa release on a RedHat 8.0 system?

I would really and truly like to try Sympa because of important features: single login, ability to use MySQL user table, ability to use LDAP. But I'm about to give up. If there is anyone who has been successful with RH 8.0, could you please send me a note and let me know what kind of magic you had to perform to get it to work?

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kevin

  • Anyone successfully running Sympa on RedHat 8.0 ?, Kevin McCann, 04/23/2003