en - unable to automaticly create aliases

  • From: Benoit St-André <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: unable to automaticly create aliases
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 21:24:31 -0400

Hi everyone

On a Sympa 3.4.2 install, I got trouble to create the necessary mail aliases
using the web interface in Sympa.

Previously, it didn't mind since I was creating the list and Sympa showed on
the screen which aliases to create. But with 3.4.2, it doesn't show the
aliases anymore. Since the managing of the lists given to a person "newbie"er
than me, I'm wondering what's not working.

I presume that alias_manager.pl has the wrong permissions. What are they
supposed to be (does it need to belong to sympa ? apache ?, i'm on a Mdk 8.2)

Thanks a lot
--
Benoit St-André
Conseiller pédagogique à la CS des Affluents