en - Re: [sympa-users] Message Footers

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Message Footers
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:27:41 +0200

Hi Stewart,

Headers and footers are not templates (though we might change this to parse at least list-related
variables) ; therefore you should define specific headers and footers foreach list.

Stewart James wrote:

As I am migrating from a mailman installation a lot of people like the
default mailman footer. I tried to set one up but my sympa installations
is not converting the variables I give it in the footer.

My question is, should the below footer have the appropriate variables
filled: