en - Re: [sympa-users] Restricting posts to system subscribers

  • From: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • To: Jody Lemoine <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Restricting posts to system subscribers
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:16:11 +1000 (EST)

Not that I am experienced in sympa, but perhaps just creating a list that
'includes' all other lists. The setting up a scenari that would allow
anyone from the 'masterlist' to post to that list:

# if subscriber request come from local domain do_it else reject
is_subscriber(masterlist,[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
is_owner([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it

Regards,

Stewart James