en - uninstall sympa?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: uninstall sympa?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:28:34 +0100

Hello everybody,
I assume that if Sympa was installed correctly, I should be able to start it
through the browser, by calling the URL of wwsympa? If my assumption is
correct, then my attempt of installing it has failed. I would like to remove
every bit of it from the server to start all over again. Can anybody tell me
where make install puts all the files, that have to be removed in order to
have a "clean" system again? Is there anything I need to pay extra attention
to, when removing all the sympa related files?
Best Greetings,
Chris

  • uninstall sympa?, chris . bremer, 03/26/2003