en - Re: [sympa-users] How to delete a user?

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Niklas Matthies <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to delete a user?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:04:11 +0100

Niklas Matthies wrote:
Hello,

What is the normal procedure to _completely_ delete a user?
I don't mean just deleting a user from a list.
I mean letting Sympa completely forget that the user exists.
And shouldn't a user be able to do that himself?

Hi

When a user is not anymore member of any list, the user stay in
"user_table" table untill task_manager cleen up this table.
This is usefull not to reset his password immediately.

Of course, archive may still contain some messages or some
reference to this subscriber.

Is it what you need ?

Serge Aumont

  • How to delete a user?, Niklas Matthies, 03/09/2003
    • Re: [sympa-users] How to delete a user?, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 03/10/2003