en - mail2news ?

  • From: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: mail2news ?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 06:38:11 +0100

Hello,

I am seeking for a mail2news gateway for archiving using usenet some of my mailing lists
I have (the caudium's one....).

I cannot find something that is really simple to install eg simple = without installing a inn
with full feed on the server.

Do someone have a piece of code for that ?

Thanks,
/Xavier
--
seeking for a new job anywhere in world, doing pike / caudium
development, network administration, system administration, on

  • mail2news ?, Xavier Beaudouin, 03/07/2003