en - Re: [sympa-users]Moderation and Deletion Problems

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users]Moderation and Deletion Problems
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:42:05 +0100

Hi Darian,

Actually you are suffering from 2 known problems :

1/ Cannot view moderated messages in WWSympa
https://listes.cru.fr/wws/arc/sympa-users/2002-10/msg00034.html

2/ Problem with message removal in archives :

* src/etc/mhonarc-ressources: Fix incorrect <FORM> </FORM> tag that
disable remove of a mail.

The patch :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/src/etc/mhonarc-ressources.diff?r1=1.19&r2=1.21&f=c

Upgrading to Sympa 3.4.2 will fix these problems (I guess you are running a
3.3.x)

address@concealed wrote:
I'm having a problem where when you try and moderate a post from the web
interface
you cannot read the actual post, you can read the subject and thats it. the
sympa.log file reads

Jan 29 17:09:04 venema wwsympa[1320]: Unable to read Jan 29 17:09:09 venema wwsympa[1320]: Unable to open scenario file topics_visibility., please report to listmaster Jan 29 17:09:12 venema wwsympa[1320]: internal error : configuration for operation topics_visibility is not yet performed by scenario
Also when we try and delete a post in any of the archives we get sent to the
main page and the archived post is still there.

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites