en - Re: [sympa-users] Deleting subscriber increases number of subscribers

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Andreas Roedl <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Deleting subscriber increases number of subscribers
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:43:59 +0100

This is a known and corrected bug ; you should upgrade to a 3.4.x release.

Here is the Release_notes entry about it :

3.3.6b.3 10 September 2002
Bug fixes :
src/List.pm: Reported by Sergiy Zhuk. Fix incorrect number of
subscriber when deleting.

Andreas Roedl wrote:
This is another strange behaviour of sympa: Whenever I delete a subscriber in

http://[path_cgi]/review/[list]

the number of subscribers increases by one! The "stats" file of the corresponding mailing list shows the wrong amount of subscribers as well. So I added a "do_log('info','Add Total %s', $total);" to List::delete_user and List::add_user, but the values seems to be right: -1 and 1.

Everything else is just fine. Sympa adds and deletes the user to and from the database, the subscriber listing works. Any ideas?

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites