en - No command found in message

  • From: Michael Hye <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: No command found in message
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:38:12 +0100

Hi,

I've been searching through the documentation and on the internet but I
didn't find an answer, so this is my final resort...

While moderating messages, I frequently get a 'No command found in
message" error back from sympa. I click on the DISTRIBUTE-link in the
moderator-mail and I send it without any changes, so I don't think I do
something wrong there.

I found something about firewalls and MIME wrapper, but can someone help
me out?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Michael

  • No command found in message, Michael Hye, 12/17/2002